Monday, September 10, 2012

The Beginning!

Hey everyone! My name is Jennifer (Jen), I'm so excited to be starting my own blog, I've been wanting to do this for years now. This blog is about my journey to a new beginning. I will be blogging about my life as I figure out my career path, and life with my family and friends. I will also be posting beauty tips and my opinions on fashion.
           My inspiration for my sudden life-change is my baby cousin/goddaughter Sophie (or like she likes to call herself Sushi). I don't know what to say except that she is the BEST thing that has happened to me. One day I want her to look up to me, that is why I am working so hard to graduate from college. Graduating is going to be a challenge because school and I do not mix well. I still don't know what I want to study so I'm looking at my options. I think that I'm probably going to be 40 years old and still be at school! Haha. But one day, even if it takes years, I WILL graduate!
           Well, that's all there is to know right now. I'll keep this thing posted as I live my life. Now, I'm going to go read two chapters in the textbook for my class tomorrow. Bye!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Jen! Didn't know you started a blog! I'll be sure to promote it on HB! <3

    ReplyDelete